“In a time where technical skills are not enough for managing projects and obtaining results, this book redirects the conversation to what makes the difference between a group and a team, every person. For me, it's a reminder of the infinite possibilities you have when taking theories and making them practical in an easy way. lt's both educational and inspiring."
Ricardo Triana, President Practical Thinking Group, Chairman of PMI Board of Directors 2014
• How does an ordinary Project Manager turn into an effective Project leader?
• How can you realize your vision?
• How can you widen your sphere of influence on other people?
• How can you really motivate your Project Team?
• What's the relation between leadership and learning?
• What can you do to build an effective team?
• Which leadership practices emerged in the last decade?
You will find all the answers of such questions in this book.